Ever did what? What? You lost me. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif
Printable View
Ever did what? What? You lost me. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif
hit puberty
We do, we never get out of it again. It's like a quicksand of hormones, insecurities and emotions. And then we learn to block it. Some of it. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
I dont think you block it... i think you anihilate it!! *L*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
Hmm, interesting theory, my good doctor, but your reasoning is flawed. If we annihilated our insecurities, we wouldn't be as agressive as a species, now would we? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
I was just thinking that you anihilate feeling *G*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
That's the third time this week I'm accused of that. Everyone's insane except for me.
chestnuts roasting over an open fire.....
------------------
Oh My!
Mhuhnuh?
yeah... that would hurt